Morgan Hughes Homestead
Historic
Bed and Breakfast
Circa 1714

: : : : : :History: : : :: : : : :Buildings On The Homestead Grounds: :: : : : :Accommodations


     
 

Manor House

 
 

::::::::::::::::The original manor house, built in 1714, consisted of the main body of the house
::::::::::::::::and detached smoke house. An addition was added in 1848. The house has three
::::::::::::::::stories and a full basement. Currently used as a private residence and a bed and
::::::::::::::::breakfast. The first floor includes: three fire places, a large sitting room, formal
::::::::::::::::dining room, solarium, den office, gourmet kitchen, breakfast room, and the down
::::::::::::::::stairs bedroom / den. The second floor includes three bedrooms with open beam
::::::::::::::::ceilings and two full baths. The third floor is the inn keeper's apartment with two
::::::::::::::::bedrooms, full bath, and kitchenette.

Click on the Image for next page.

 
     
 

: : : : : : History: : : :: : : : :Buildings On The Homestead Grounds: :: : : : :Accommodations

Contact Us